Terms and conditions
By using this service you agree to these terms and conditions.
This service is run by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA). We do our best to make sure this service is constantly available, virus free and that the information we provide is accurate and complete.
However, the ESFA accepts no liability for:
- you being unable to access the service (for example owing to excessive demand or because we’ve taken the service down for maintenance)
- loss of any data
- delay or failure in receiving data
- loss or damage arising from the use of the service or reliance on it's content
- the content and availability of external websites that link to the service or which are linked from it
As a training provider you must:
- ensure users given the ‘Contract authoriser’ or 'Data claims and returns authoriser' role have delegated authority on behalf of the organisation to sign ESFA contracts, agreements or funding claims
- keep your username and password confidential
- accept responsibility for all activities associated with your account
- ensure that any personal data (as defined under the Data Protection Act 1998) is protected, used only for the purposes for which it was obtained and disposed of appropriately
- agree not to use the service for any illegal purpose
By digitally signing contracts, agreements or funding claims through this service you agree that they're legally binding.