This service is run by the Skills Funding Agency (SFA). We'll handle the information you give to us according to the
SFA personal information charter.
When you register on the service, the personal information you give us will be used:
- so you can sign SFA contracts, agreements and funding claims
- to view who signed SFA documents on behalf of your organisation
- for administration and research purposes
How long we hold your data
If you haven’t signed in for 366 days, we’ll delete your account and remove your personal details. You’ll need to register again to use the service.
This service puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) on to your computer. Most websites do this. These cookies are used to:
- help us understand how you use the service, so we can improve it
- remember what notifications you’ve seen so you’re not shown them again
- temporarily store the information you enter (eg, your postcode)
The cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re put on to your computer to make the service work better for you. You can edit or delete the cookies.
Find out how to edit and delete cookies.
We store session cookies on your computer to help keep your information secure while you use the service.
Stores encrypted information that is used by the server to identify the signed in user.
Stores the email address and full name of a signed in user.
This is an anti-forgery token and is used to prevent cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attacks.
It prevents others from forging your website links.
Our introductory message
You may see a pop-up welcome message when you first visit GOV.UK. We’ll store a cookie so that your computer knows you’ve seen it and knows not to show it again.
||Saves a message to let us know that you’ve seen our cookie message
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use SFA sites.
We do this to help make sure our sites are meeting the needs of their users and to help
us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- how you got to our sites
- the pages you visit on SFA sites
- how long you spend on each SFA page
- what you click on while you’re visiting our sites
We don’t collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.